It was an awesome sight to watch the golden
red Sun rise beautifully from the horizon of the glittering silvery blue Sea.
My sister, dad and I had gone to the Marina beach to watch the sun rise today morning
and I really enjoyed it a lot. It was mildly dark when we reached Marina beach
at around 6.05 am and as we walked through the sands to the edge of the sea
shore the sky grew a little brighter. There was less number of people there
which made it perfect for us to enjoy the melodies whipping of the sea waves on
the sea shore without any noise disturbances. As soon as my eyes fell over the
waters, I grew excited and started playing there for almost half an hour. I
also collected beautiful shells. It was like playing hide and seeks with the
waters; it would hide those beautiful shells and before the waves retreated I
had to find all the wonderful shells which it hid. I managed to collect quite a
good number of them; I even found two cone shaped shells.
Then I sat down along
with my sis and dad to watch the sun rise. By around 6.40 am the sun rose to the
sky from behind the waters. It was such an experience. No amount of malls or
man-made entertainments could give such a pleasure to a person. I should really
thank my sister for making this suggestion of going to the beach. Thanks a lot
sis. You made my day. J


No comments:
Post a Comment